Monday, January 28, 2008

John Reis' (Drive Like Jehu, Hot Snakes) newest project: The Night Marchers

When Drive Like Jehu disbanded, I was more than a little bummed...then came Hot Snakes and it was like "OK, I'm fine with no Drive Like Jehu if this is what John (Reis) is gonna give us!" Then Hot Snakes disbanded and goddamnit(!) I was bummed yet again! But it seems as though John Reis is constantly exploring new territory, so call me excited yet again when I heard about his latest project...The Night Marchers. Comprised of Reis, his former Hot Snakes' Gar Wood and Jason Kourkounis, and Tommy Kitsos of CPC Gangbangs, the Night Marchers will issue their full-length debut, See You in Magic, April 22 from Swami/Vagrant Records. You can check out some songs via their Myspace. There are a few tour dates currently, hopefully that will expand to include an Atlanta date (crossing my fingers!).


Tour Dates:
02-08 San Diego, CA - Pink Elephant
02-09 San Diego, CA - The Casbah
02-10 Long Beach, CA - Alex's Bar
02-11 Los Angeles, CA - All Star Lanes
03-12-16 Austin, TX - SXSW

No comments: