Wednesday, January 30, 2008

GREAT NEW SONGS FROM VARIOUS ARTISTS: Pattern Is Movement, The Ruby Suns, The Bell, Bear in Heaven

I'm pretty overwhelmed today with personal stuff, so I apologize for the lack of substance in this post...because believe me, these bands deserve it...I do implore you to take a listen, even if there is no in-depth review (I'll try to tackle that later this week).
THE RUBY SUNS

[MP3] The Ruby Suns - Tane Mahuta from "Sea Lion" (via Box.net)

The Ruby Suns - label website | Myspace


BEAR IN HEAVEN

[MP3] Bear In Heaven - Bag of Bags from "Red Bloom of the Bloom" (via Box.net)

Bear In Heaven - label website | Bear In Heaven - website | Myspace


PATTERN IS MOVEMENT

[MP3] Pattern is Movement - Right Away from "All Together" (via Box.net)

Pattern is Movement - website | Pattern is Movement - label website | Myspace


THE BELL

[MP3] The Bell - I Am History from "Make Some Quiet" (via Box.net)

The Bell - website | The Bell - label website | Myspace

No comments: