Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm listening to the new Radiohead.

I'm currently listening to "In Rainbows", which I plan on listening to all day. So far it's really good, and I'm sure it'll only get better with repeated listens. That's the plan at least. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow. Holy shit, has this year seen more fantastic releases than usual? It sure seems like it. 2007 has been a great year for music in general, not only the great albums, but Radiohead's unorthodox album release method has been nothing short of a big fuck off to the DINOSAUR that is the major label record industry. The precedence set here will hopefully be the much needed catalyst for change that both artists AND fans have been wishing for. Here's to the death of the dinosaur.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just started listening to it. It has potential.




how come nobody comments on this site? I found it when searching for Blitzen Trapper. And the Midlake reference has kept me coming back.

indietodd said...

Thanks for checking it out! Yeah, I wish more people commented...hopefully we'll steadily grow our readership, and those readers will be very opinionated & feel utterly compelled to share in the comments. So please, spread the word!!!