Monday, April 16, 2007

The Twilight Sad "Fourteen Autumns and Fifteen Winters"

So I've been meaning to post on these guys for a bit, unfortunately computer issues and a lack of free time had postponed it. Oh well, better late than never, right? The Twilight Sad are anthemic post-rock. Like Mogwai with soaring choruses. Their debut full-length album, "Fourteen Autumns and Fifteen Winters" is amazing, I mean it's awesome...shit, it's really fuckin' good. I hate trying to come up with adjectives for music I really like, so instead I'll just say it was on repeat all day. All day. You should check out this album and their first self-titled EP. Here's a couple of tracks to get you started.

[MP3] The Twilight Sad - Mapped By What Surrounded Them from "Fourteen Autumns and Fifteen Winters" (via Box.net)

[MP3] The Twilight Sad - And She Would Darken the Memory from "The Twilight Sad EP" (via Box.net)

The Twilight Sad - FatCat Records Site | My Space

No comments: