Wednesday, April 18, 2007

(((((((((((((((((((my thoughts))))))))))))))))))))

I wanted to offer my condolences to the families & friends of the Virginia Tech students & faculty who were killed on Monday morning. I'm truly saddened & horrified. I do hope that, as always, our focus will turn to solutions rather than blame. Not to say that this could have been prevented, but who knows maybe it could have been. People who are capable of violent acts like this may be beyond help, but that doesn't mean someone shouldn't try. Maybe high school and college counselors will take note, and take a little extra time and seek to help out students who may not ask for it on their own. I'm not religious, but my thoughts are with the victims' friends and families, as well as those who might be contemplating doing something as horrible as this. If you are please get help, NOTHING is worth taking someone's life.

-Todd

No comments: