Monday, December 31, 2007

ICTH is officially ONE YEAR OLD today.

So it's official, this post marks one year in the life of It Covers The Hillsides. It's been fun...I've gotten to interview some really great people, see some fantastic shows, and got a chance to listen to/and discover some really amazing music, all because of this here blog. The only thing that I haven't accomplished yet, is to find another music geek to help me spread the sunshine over here at ICTH. If you, or anyone you know is interested in contributing their writing/HTML skills to this here blog, and being compensated in free music/shows please email me at itcoversthehillsides (at) gmail dot com (must live in the general Atlanta/Athens area). I know that ICTH could be that much better with some extra help, and because sometimes it's just too much to keep up with all by my lonesome. Otherwise, here's to another year! See ya' in '08!

No comments: