Monday, March 5, 2007

Busy, busy, birthday time...and a show for good measure.

Sorry about the absence of posts on both Thursday & Friday. I went to see Red Sparowes & Kylesa on Thursday, and celebrated my birth this weekend. All of which put me out of commission, and unable to operate a computer safely. But I'm back (and older), and I'll put up that Of Montreal show review like I promised, and I'll also be putting up one for The Red Sparowes show as well. This next couple of weeks will be busy as well so there may be a couple more no post days. So anyway, it's Monday......and, yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Happy Birthday...belated. Nice blog you have here. Cheers and happy blogging.
Peep into my blog on birthday ecards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting info.