Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Able Baker Fox - UPDATE

I posted back in August about Able Baker Fox when details were slim, and now thanks to an email this morning I am excited to see that the album is finished and it finally has a release date. Second Nature Recordings will be releasing the debut album from Able Baker Fox, "Voices" on January 29, 2008. But if you pre-order it now you will receive it a full 7 weeks earlier sometime after Dec. 7th, 2007. Able Baker Fox, features members of some of my favorite bands: Small Brown Bike, The Casket Lottery and Coalesce. And from what I've heard of these first two songs from the new album, I am literally shaking with anticipation.

[MP3] Able Baker Fox - Stuttering from "Voices" (via Box.net)
[MP3] Able Baker Fox - Brand New Moses from "Voices" (via Box.net)

Able Baker Fox - website | Myspace

No comments: