Thursday, May 10, 2007

Full show recording of Arcade Fire's Atlanta Show from 5/01/07

Rich over at Cable and Tweed, recorded the 5/01/07 Arcade Fire show in Atlanta @ The Civic Center and put it up for everyone's listening pleasure, here (via Sendspace). Thank you, Rich!!! I enjoyed his review of the show as well. I do count myself as a big Arcade Fire fan, but not a overly gushing one. I agree that that they are very good, but there are some other bands I do put above them. That being said, I am sad I missed the show but $32.00 + fees?! Too much, and that's why I didn't go. Bring those ticket prices down and I might show up next time. I just saw Sunset Rubdown for $8, and it was mind-blowing.

EDIT: I just listened to some of this show, and well...dammit Arcade Fire!!! You sounded so damn good!! But $37 bucks?!! Come on now. I'm sure bringing that down to $20 wouldn't have hurt you any. Because it sure hurt me not to go. Especially after hearing this. I guess I'll just have to get a better paying job.

No comments: